Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spanish Paprika Chicken

This was the result of finding crap in the cupboard and fridge and making something out of it. Throw a bag of boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a pan that has been drizzled with olive oil. Now get out your spanish paprika. Don't freak out, it's not even hot. You need to dump a TON of it on to even be able to taste it. Go ahead and do that now. After that hit up your fridge for some fresh minced garlic. Put a handful of it over the chicken, I'm sayin like 1/4 cup. Chop up some green onions and throw them in there too. Do the same with a bunch of cilantro. Okay so I'm weird and I was surfin the cupboards so don't judge this part. I threw in some almonds. And green pepper strips. And chocolate. Okay not really but just be flexible and go with this one, you can't really mess up. Oh yeah I forgot, once you get everything in the pan, cook it. You probs already knew that though. You're so smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment