Friday, November 18, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

As a college student, I don't cook much.
1. It's expensive to buy all the ingredients
2. I'm hungry and want to eat. NOW.
But there is one thing that is an absolute must in order to make your college experience complete. This cookie dough. There is a reason I'm not saying "cookies" because you don't cook the dough silly. You eat it. Your roommates eat it too, especially when they have boy problems. And they have a lot of boy problems. If you only knew. But anyways, I don't have a recipe so I'll just tell you how I make it and you can try it!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2 sticks margarine
1 cup shortening (butter is better, just saying)
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 cups sugar
Cream and then add:
3 eggs
1 Tbl. Vanilla
Then add:
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. soda
chocolate chips (whole bag is good haha)

If you're one of those weird people that likes it in the form of a cookie, do it at 375 for 9 minutes. Even if you don't think they're done, take them out anyway. Because they are done. Trust me. But really, just eat the dough. Keep it in the fridge, it's a great way to become instantly happy after a long day of classes. Don't eat it all at once :)


No comments:

Post a Comment